At Smithfield Family Medical Practice, we offer the full range of General Practice Services to help you through every stage in life, from antenatal care, newborns, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, through to maturity, seniority, and end of life.
30+ years of practice has led us to develop a growing network of allied health professionals and specialist practitioners and services for those issues that require more specific specialist attention.
We know who can best cater to your specific needs!
Call us today on 02 9725 1323 to find out more from our friendly reception staff, or book online now and come in to see us with a fully bulk billed appointment
- Pregnancy – antenatal and post natal care.
- Healthy kids! Childhood development
- Family planning
- Mental health
- Women’s health, Men’s health and General health
- Health screening and assessment
- Health education
- Vaccinations for Covid-19, Flu, travel and more
- Insurance and employment medicals
- Skin checks and minor procedures
- Wound management
- Injuries of all kind
- Liase with allied health, specialists and NDIS
- Practice nursing for your convenience
- Aged care
- Refugee health
Why wait when you need to see a doctor? Avoid waiting by booking your appointment online now.
Click the button below to make an appointment via
ALL CONSULTATIONS BY APPOINTMENTS
|Mon||8.30 am – 6 pm|
|Tue||8.30 am – 6 pm|
|Wed||8.30 am – 6 pm|
|Thu||8.30 am – 3 pm|
|Fri||8.30 am – 6 pm|
|Sun / Public Holidays Closed|
Welcome to our family-centered service. Download the New Patient form here.
After Hours Services
SYDNEY MEDICAL SERVICES
02 8274 6300
NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR
13 74 25
1 800 022 222
We have parking onsite for Parents with prams, the Elderly, and the Disabled. Please consider parking on Justin Street, or at the nearby shops